of Orimartin Steels
Ori Martin guarantee the steels produced with the following:
- cutting-edge systems to fulfil the constant technological evolution.
- constant personnel training.
- ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949 certified quality system.
- OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety management system.
- ISO 14001 certified environmental management system (since 2002).
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified quality management system specific for the automotive sector (since 2004).
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certified occupational health and safety management system (since 2011).
- online checks of systems with statistical process data processing.
- FMEA analysis.
- on and off line non-destructive testing.
- metallographic checks of the finished product.
The certificates can be downloaded from the download area.
Control and inspection
of the product
all over its production line
- computer control and data storage of all the surface defects of billets during the hot rolling process.
- HiNSPECT optical control in the rolling line.
- dimensional control on line to guarantee the restricted dimensional tolerances.
- Magnaflux control off-line.
- eddy current on bars to controls the longitudinal defects.
- US bars control (Off-line)
- Metallographic control (off-line)
- Controls on the homogeneity of the analysis
- Chemical analysis of the liquid steel during all the production steps.
- Anti-mix controls
- Radio active controls
Continuous investment in training and updating an adequate team of experts.
The analysis laborator
A laboratory equipped with all the instrument technologically more sophisticated give us the right support to the quality and research group
- XRF sequential spectrometers (2)
- Optical emission Spectrometers (3)
- Mobile optical emission spectrometer
- Carbon and sulphur determinator
- Nitrogen and oxygen determinator
- Gamma rays detector
- Opticals microscopes (3)
- Automatics grindings machines (2)